Delivering The Best In Customer Service
My Commitment to You
- Dedicate myself to making the process of selling/buying your home as easy and as successful as possible.
- Respect you, your needs and be honest and forthright.
- Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
- Understand your needs and respond quickly.
- Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
- Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make the most informed decisions.
The Best Service, The Best ResultsOver the years I've learned that businesses are built on repeat business. Repeat business is earned by exceptional service. Exceptional service is when you hold yourself to a higher standard than your customer expects.
Karen's Rules Life & Business
- The day isn't over until you've returned all your calls.
- Don't do business with people who don't return your calls.
- Never avoid people or problems. They won't go away.
- Do what you say you will do, when you said you would do it.
- No one really cares about excuses, no matter how good it might be.
- Tell people what you think and not just what they want to hear.
- Do what ever it takes to get the job done.
- Hold yourself to a higher standard than your customer expects.
- Everyone makes mistakes but if someone makes the same one over and over, fire them.
- Do unto others as you would have done unto you.